October 01, 2012

CHECKIN IN WITH RUSTY

So i was all ready to post. I was excited. I had a giant page of notes, new batteries, and all the time in the world to talk about wrestling to myself. I recorded a whole podcast. And once it came time to put it on the computer i realised that my recorder is messed up and it sounded horrible. Like I'm in  a echo chamber or something. Worse than my computer. I was really bummed too because i streamlined my show a bit and was excited for you to hear it. Oh well, Ill try to figure something out for a show next week. If i cant find a way to record ill write a big post.

In other news. I bought my first Blu Ray today. I got the best of wwe ppv 2009 - 2010. I hate watching movies on blu ray, I feel like it makes movies look too real and not cinematic enough. But when it comes to wrestling i love them. Wrestling is supposed to be real. So weeing the pours in peoples faces and every hair on their head is a good thing. So today i geeked out on this video. Some matches were ok (Edge vs Jeff Hardy) some horrible (RKO vs Cena, i quit match, piece of shit garbage) and one was amazing (Punk vs Jeff Hardy , TLC, one of my faves ever)). I am worried tho. Now i want to start collecting wrestling blu ray. Gotta hold myself back. But it will be hard, the CM Punk bly ray comes out in a week and I WANT IT.

SO! Lets talk. What do you guys think of a SCW sleepover? I'm thinking we could do a marathon. One day or two. I don't care. And I don't care where it happens. It's just an idea. Thoughts?

OK off to watch the Funk Mat Classic. Just a reminder, New Are You Serious is up. Road Dogg rules.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I've lost whole shows before and I know how disheartening that can be. Total bummer. Don't let it get you down! I'm really looking forward to hearing your new show.

    SCW marathon sounds awesome. I'm sure I won't be making another trip down to Oregon any time before December, though. I'd be happy to host, but I know that's a bit of a haul for you guys. So, my two cents is that we can do it mid-December in Portland, or anytime before that up here in the frosty north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to get a blu-ray player so I can take what I've downloaded and put it on a zip drive and watch on my tv. That would be awesome. I think Portland SCW sleepover is probably a good idea. Unless Rusty decides to sleep at 1 in the afternoon. 32 hours of wrestling since last wednesday btw. I'm gonna give you a grand total Tomorrow!!! wooo

    ReplyDelete