April 10, 2013

Rusty Nickles is WrestleCrazy

Ok, Mania gave me a little kick in the ass when it comes to watching wrestling. Also I have been really bored and a little bummed for the past few days and wrestling always helps that. As you know I watched Mania twice in 24 hours. I liked it a lot more the 2nd time around. It was fun.

But it was nowhere near that awesomeness that RAW was. I gotta say, that was one of the best episodes of raw I have seen in years. The audience was great, shit actually happened, the undercard felt important. It was great. The only bummer is that punk was gone. Oh well. You cant win all the time.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/15721/report-randy-orton-throws-temper-tantrum-at-raw

So I actually watched some extracurricular wrestling for once. I'm currently half way thru WrestleMania 17 right now. It's from a week after they bought WCW so it's interesting. I also watched Mania 23. The one where Batista fought Taker. It was good stuff. Not a lot to say about them. They are fun little time capsules.

IN OTHER NEWS My favorite old wrestling podcast is back. These guys used to do a really funny daily podcast for The Score radio last year till contract stuff got in the way. But they do it on their own now. Check it out. http://www.normsousa.com/cdp-rawesomemania-with-archi-zuber/ I still wanna know what you tow thought of mania and RAW. TELL ME

 -Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment