August 18, 2013

Poncho Man's Sumerslam Preview

Woo. Totally forgot to do this yesterday. I was in post live wrestling fog. Got home at like 3:30 and went to work at 8:30. So much fun seeing you guys. I kinda said this to the Marshall before I left, but it's really awesome and meaningful to have friends that are as into this stupid shit as much as I am. So we're a few hours away....hope you get to this before the show. Yes?

Dean Ambrose Vs. RVD for the United States Title
I said this the other day..."Did I call it or did I call it?" As in, I said I was excited for a RVD/Ambrose feud. This will probably not be an ongoing feud and if RVD wins...we'll know The Shield is in the dog house. Anyways...RVD has been great since his return. I'm excited to watch this at work today. Can't wait to see the host of Summerslam "The Miz" on the pre-show probably hanging out and talking. They should just change the name from Pre-show to "Miz-Show."

Natalya Vs. Brie Bella
Watched Total Divas yet? It's so totally rad. It totally makes me happy. It's totally awesome! Only teetotalers totally don't like Total Divas. Tyson Kidd totally isn't making love to Natty enough. Brie is totally moving to Phoenix so she can totally be with her dog. I totally see Trinity (Naiomi I think) and John (Jey Uso) totally getting married in a few years, and Rikishi will totally be there to totally celebrate. I totally love my Total Divas.

Totally.

Cody Rhoades Vs. Damien Sandow
Kinda sad that this isn't a Ladder Match for the briefcase. Maybe they think they can get a few matches out of this. These guys are so good. Too bad they won't get very much time, but I'm super stoked for this match.

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs Big E Langston & AJ Lee
5. 5. 5....things about this match....
1. Has anybody noticed Kaitlyn's weird non-Six Pack that just looks like one big cut muscle on top of her stomach. I'm probably the only one.
2. Ziggles talks about he's the next "man"...but he's really great in that #2 position.
3. Why does no one seem to understand what is going on in AJ's mind. Her facial expressions seem to make it easy. Silly announcers.
4. Big E is rad.
5. I don't really care about this match.

Kane Vs. Bray Wyatt Ring Of Fire Match
Glad that he's working with Kane. Means that he'll have a really sharp tight competitor that won't let him remotely fuck up. Glad no one is supposed to be set on fire like the Inferno matches. I know they won't do it...but man it would be great if this was some crazy storyline dealing with cults and the Brothers of Destruction etc. But, we're too stupid to follow anything that isn't super simplistic and we forget what happened 3 weeks ago (like how I totally forgot about Santa Claus).

Alberto Del Rio Vs. Christian for the World Heavyweight Title
Speaking of which....this match will have lots of kicking. It will also have lots of looking. I wish Christian had done some funny promos.

CM Punk Vs. Brock Lesnar
This is going to be brutal. I can't wait.

John Cena Vs. DBD for the WWE Championship
We already talked about this. Yeah sure, it's a little reminiscent of the Punk/Cena feud. I really don't know what will happen. It's a perfect storm for wrestling. Everyone loves DBD. Cena we love to hate. This is going to be rad.

5 hours away. I'll start watching around 11. Gonna be a late night. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment