December 14, 2014

A Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Stairs Preview with The Poncho Man

Hmmmm. How was your show Rusty? Rusty and I played competing shows in Eugene last night. His was at the WOW Hall; mine was at Level Up. We filmed a music video and had a giant pillow fight (over a hundred people). I'm now at work, and I feel icky. My second cold of the season has hit me and I always feel like death with a cold. Am I a baby?

Rusty said he has some indefinite time off. He also wants to watch good ole JR on WrestleKingdom (I think I sold it a little). I can promise that it will be better than this schlock.....

Preshow
The Dust Brothers VS. The New Day
Rusty was texting me while I was driving back from Seattle the other day (saw Orange Goblin and Down...and a really good grindy hardcore thrash band from Australia called King Parrot) complaining about The New Day. If The New Day is really Big E and Kofi's way of becoming even more "kid friendly"....I hate it. If The New Day is purposely doing this to get heat....then it's totally awesome. I sometimes like not knowing what's going on.

Erick Rowan VS. Big Show in a Steel Stairs Match
I hope he doesn't become "the stairs" guy. John Cena is "The Stairs" guy in my heart. He takes that shoulder bump on them in every match, and he throws them. Anyway...I don't like bullies either.

Kane VS. Ryback in a Chairs Match
I've had a weird thing in my head that Chairs matches should be like that classic episode of RAW where Jericho wins at musical chairs. Mr. Brooks (I think that is appropriate....he's Phil "CM Punk" Brooks in UFC now...and I'm not calling him Phil) favorite and least favorite person to work with. I don't think there was a build to this one...other than a bunch of run ins.

AJ Lee VS. Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship
I can see AJ getting buried.

Rusev VS. Jack Swagger for the US Championship
You broke Zeb's leg!!!! That's the first completely dastardly evil thing you've done!!! OOOO....I hate you Rusev.

The Miz and Damien Mizdow VS. The USOs
Isn't the USO the group that brings entertainment acts to the military? I bet that's why they call them the USOs. Man....Jimmy is so mad at The Miz for giving Naomi his agent's number. Helping her career and helping her twerk in movies. He's sooooo evil.

Luke Harper VS. Dolph Ziggler in a Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
This is going to be awesome. I'm really excited to watch this match. I hope they do it right and steal the show.

Dean Ambrose VS. Bray Wyatt in a TLC Match
Looking at this card I think everything is going to be like 5 minutes long. I figure this will end up being a match where somebody runs to the ring every 2 minutes and gets thrown over the top rope. Then at Royal Rumble they'll have a match where they race Nascars around (look it up...it's a really bad/really funny joke). The advertisement feud is the worst!

John Cena VS. Seth Rollins
Too bad this is probably gonna be really WWE if you know what I mean. Really interesting to listen to Dean Ambrose and Dr. Tom Prichard on podcasts lately talk about that there is no "right way" only "A way" or liking when things are formulaic. I also like when things are not formulaic.

So.....Housecleaning....
 Still working on all the stuff you loaded google drive with. I'm slow lately. I haven't even watched the last episode of Sons Of Anarchy. Maybe I can power through some of it today.

Anybody watch NXT: Takeover:  R Evolution? That was the best thing WWE has done all year. Easily. I don't wanna spoil anything. I was so happy it wasn't spoiled for me.

I don't really have anything else to say.  I hope this PPV is better than it sounds...usually the worst sounding stuff is the best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment