January 24, 2015

Poncho 's Rumble Preview


So boys. I'm typing this in the back seat of our tour truck on My phone. I might keep things succinct. Currently driving through Fresno on the way to Sacramento. I've gotten so much good wrestling watching in between shows that I'm stoked.

Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, and Adam Rose vs. The New Day.
What a motley crew of mostly marginal talent. The New Day I hope continue their terrible babyface run so when they do become heels...the heat awesome. Cesaro and Kidd are super fun and entertaining together and that is a Fact.

Paige and Natalya vs. The Bella Twins
Still confused how Nikki turning on Brie made Brie turn evil. Anyways...as with any Paige match...this will be hot and I will enjoy it.

The Ascension vs. The New Age Outlaws
Maybe not my first choice of classic tag team to come back (again)...but whatever....RIC VIKTOR is on a PPV. Rusty and I are having a dream come true! 

Damien Mizdow and The Miz vs. The Usos.
WWE did a great job making me not care about this piece of garbage by putting it on every televised show they've done for the last two months. I also enjoy exactly one guy in this match.

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
Woo boy. I think we're in for a dandy here. The last RAW really did a good job  pumping me up for this. Rollins is the man. I have no predictions and I love it that way. Also love that Rollins has been a straight up heel (maybe the only one in the company) and not turned into WWE 's CM Punk/Jeff Hardy mix he was in NXT. Anyway...who thought this would turn our compelling when it was supposed to be Cena vs. LESNAR again? 

The Royal Rumble Match
Roman Reigns sure has done a good job making me believe that he won't win the Rumble lately. That's all I believe about him. DBD is the only guy that makes sense from a booking stand point....and don't you think that DBD vs Rollins is probably the best match you could have at Mania. That being said....Randy Orton or Sheamus will probably win....and life will suck.

That's it guys. Enjoy the show at home or on the road. The Eagles are far worse than The Mac and I left Vegas up 28 dollars and I have to figure out where to watch it tomorrow in San Fran. We're playing across the street from Amoeba. Anyway....Lucha Underground rules, TNA still mostly sucks (KONG is awesome), and I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. Very refreshing. I feel like everyone has been shitting all over the book for this one, myself included. I've been so disappointed with no-one going in with a strong enough build to deserve winning the Rumble, but you're right about Lesnar/Cena/Rollins being something to see. Silver lining. Bryan-Rollins at Mania would be great, but Bryan-Lesnar would be better. And who knows what will happen with the briefcase between now and then. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to type on your phone whilst being a rock-star!

    ReplyDelete