July 06, 2017

Goodness gracious.

Sitting at the bar flirting with the bartender. Intermittently writing this. Having someone try to convince you that Game Of Thrones is good is trying. Do you guys watch that shit? Well....here it is. Read it.

Neville vs Akira Tozawa for the Cruiserweight Championship
Is he just Tozawa yet? Grunting got him over. Then he joined the Titus Brand. I've been enjoying 205 Live lately. Not really sure why. I wouldn't recommend it. But I don't mind turning it on and playing on my phone while it airs. Things happen. It's got jokes.

Cesaro and Sheamus (The Bar) vs The Hardy Boyz in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship
Just what we wanted. A half hour more of these guys wrestling. Delete.

The Miz w/ The Entourage vs Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship
How are we feeling about The Miz these days? Is he doing A level work in a world where I don't give a fuck? More so. Who gives a fuck about Dean Ambrose?

Enzo Amore vs Big Cass
So sad. Kinda upset about this. I wish Enzo could work. He'd be The Rock.

Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt
Hmmm. Did you see that Finn Balor doesn't even have a match on this ppv? I was listening to some podcast where they said Kenny Omega should join WWE next year and have a worked shoot feud based on Seth stealing his gimmick. I giggled.

Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Championship
Well, hopefully it's good? I doubt they get any time. Alexa isnt the best worker or anything. Just...Dat ass.

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman in an Ambulance Match
In 10 years are they going to regret "Braun Strowman" as a name? Is he actually over or do people just hate Roman? I can't remember if any of their matches are actually good or if I just get stoked that the dumb guy loses.

Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe for the Universal Championship
Aaaaand if you aren't stoked for this you're an idiot. It's been booked masterfully. It's something we want to see. I think Vince is probably just shocked that people are so stoked because "he doesn't see it." Whatever....when something legitimately good comes along...we must embrace. Assimilate.

See you guys soooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment